Mr. Dong-Il Jang is running for the Gyeonggi Province Assembly as a candidate from the Democratic Party. He's got a small sign on Star Plaza.
I did get ahold of one of his introduction cards. Here it is, with the translations.
Bright and Warm
Specialist in Social Well-Being
Gyeonggi Province Assembly Election 2
(Ansan City District 3) Seongpo-Dong, Il-Dong, I-Dong
- Born in Goheung, Jeonnam Province (1958)
- Special Policy Assistant for National Assemblyman Yeong-Hwan Kim
- Head of the Democratic Party's Special Committee for Environmental City Development of Gyeonggi Province
- Assistant Head of the Democratic Party's Local Committee for Sangrok, Ansan City
- Level 2 Social Welfare Worker
- Representative of Daeyang Environment Co., Ltd.
Dong-Il Jang, Pre-Candidate for the Provincial Elections
#309 Star Plaza, Seongpo-Dong, Sangrok-Gu, Ansan City / Tel: 031-401-6151
Cell phone: 011-335-8579 / Weblog on Daum: https://blog.daum.net/jdi58