Get the results you need with Korean translation done accurately the first time.
I have been providing professional Korean translation services for over twenty years. Based on long experience and subject-matter expertise, my team and I provide excellent value for premium Korean translation services to clients from around the world.
This page is an at-a-glance overview of my work, with links to more detailed information. This is a good starting point if you want to pre-qualify me for your Korean translation project. I’m also glad to provide additional information or answers to specific questions. And when you’re ready, contact me for a free quote for Korean translation (both English>Korean and Korean>English).
I PROVIDE BEST-PRACTICE KOREAN TRANSLATION SERVICES.
- Accurate and well-written translation
- Transparent pricing with discount options
- Guaranteed, on-time delivery
- Thorough confidentiality of all materials
- Easy accessibility, communication, and personal service before, during, and after your project
Get more value by working directly with a Korean translation expert.
Rocks Along the Stream by the Temple
Photo by Steven S. Bammel
Templestay at Ssanggyesa (4 of 7)
ARTICLES FROM THE KOREAN TRANSLATION BEST-PRACTICES SERIES
- The Definitive Guide to Getting Results in Korea with Korean Business Cards
- Five Workflows That Leverage Korean Machine Translation
- Select the “Best” Korean Translator for Your Project
- Five Tips for Ensuring Your Korean Birth Certificate Translation Complies with Immigration Requirements
- The Top 8 Qualities of Professional Teams that Translate English to Korean
- The Top 10 Traits of a Korean-to-English Translator
“Greetings: Thank you again, your work was excellent. One of our co-workers here is a native Korean-speaker and we had her review the translation as a double-check, and it got the two thumbs up. If things move forward with the client in question, we’ll certainly be coming back to you for more translation. Thank you again!”Kelly N. Ryan, Data Analyst, Concierge Choice Physicians (Physician Services – Rockville Centre, NY)
I work in several technical subject domains.
I have worked as an expert Korean translator for over 20 years, handling approximately 20,000 projects. While my background in translating Korean is strongest in finance and business, I have developed expertise in a number of other technical domains as well.
- Financial translation
- Legal translation
- Business translation
- Patent translation
- Academic and scientific translation
- Medical translation
- Personal document translation
Hi Steven, You guys did great. The materials were sent to our Korean agent and we haven’t heard any complaints so I assume they’ve been working for him. As far as anything that needs improvement, I can’t think of anything. You did everything we asked and did it well and for a very fair price. Thanks!Jessica Molina, Marketing Supervisor, Texas Service Life (Insurance Company – Austin, TX)
I provide a range of Korean translation services.
My services primarily cover the written word (not the spoken word: “interpretation” is the term used for expressing spoken language from one language in another) and I only work on technical translation (the other broad type of translation is “literary translation”). I also provide other Korean translation-related business services, primarily in written form.
- Premium Korean translation
- Korean-to-English translation
- English-to-Korean translation
- Certified Korean translation
- Korean hybrid (human + machine) translation
- Korean business information
- Korean terminology design and management
- Language support for legal discovery
- On-site Korean business and language support
- Revising/post-editing (proofreading and editing)
- Transcription and translation of Korean video and audio
- Translation support for ongoing business correspondence
- Korean translation audits
- Sight, draft, gisting, and summary translation of Korean text
“Thank you so much, Steven. As always, the response was quick, and one of our Korean contacts abroad says that the piece reads extremely well. Wonderful job…again! Thanks for the good work! Kindest regards,”Carlos Navarro, Marketing Manager, US Food Division, Eurofins Scientific, Inc. (Testing Laboratories – Des Moines, IA)
I work on many types of technical documents.
The following is a partial list of document types I support with my Korean translation services, but I’ve translated many others as well.
- Financial statements, market reports, investor briefs and presentations
- Legal contracts, briefs, claims, and complaints, court judgments, laws, patents
- Korean business cards
- Corporate newsletters, business correspondence, corporate and property registrations, official certificates, bank statements, surveys, questionnaires, business cards
- Journal articles and other scientific research reports, Korean masters theses and doctoral dissertations, patents
- Korean medical records, medical receipts, marketing materials, and clinical trial documentation
- Vital records for immigration, including Korean birth certificates; Korean support documentation for various civil matters, including Korean driver’s licenses and educational certificates
- Personal letters
- Process and product documentation
“Hi Steven, Just received rave reviews on the Boeing script! The voice talent who recorded the script said it was the best translation he’s read in a long time. He’s a well-known personality in Korean. Well done!”Junko Hara, Project Manager (Corporate Translations, Inc. – Redondo Beach, CA)
I serve a wide range of Korean translation clients.
People from all walks of life contact me for Korean translation, including the following.
- Small businesses
- Public, health and educational institutions
- Law firms
- General translation agencies
“After searching for a translation company, I came across Korean Consulting & Translation Service, Inc. and could not be happier. The prices are the most reasonable I have found and the turnaround time is the fastest I’ve ever seen…. I recommend Korean Consulting to everyone. They are honest, fast and reasonable.”Fernando Orozco, Production Manager, Bradley Nameplate Corp. (Custom Label Manufacturer – Fremont, CA)
I help clients achieve their goals.
- Business goals
- Investment goals
- Invest in a Korean company
- Attract investment from Korean investors
- Invest in the Korean stock market
- Research goals
- Conduct medical research in Korea
- Learn about Korean technology
- Understand Korean intellectual property
- Personal goals
- Process medical claims on medical services in Korea
- Immigrate to another country
“Korean Consulting is an extraordinary company. For almost two years I’ve worked with Steven and he is a rock-solid dependable, flexible and extremely agreeable translator to work with!”Katie A., NCsoft (Online Game Developer – Austin, Texas)
Personal service is a hallmark of my Korean translation work.
I am involved from beginning to end on every Korean translation project I take in order to provide the best Korean translation I can. In fact, I personally translate every document from Korean to English, and I work closely to project-manage English to Korean translations with my team. I can answer your questions fluently and follow complicated directions without tripping up on language issues. I’m also extremely easy to reach by email and phone, and I respond quickly.