Three easy ways to reach me:
- Through the contact form below (preferred method!)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org (also a good method)
- By US phone: +1 972-255-4808 (voicemail only; least preferred method)
I specialize in translating Korean documents into English in a variety of technical fields. I also provide English>Korean translation, as well as other Korean translation-related support services.
Depending on my schedule, I can often complete work on a rush basis, sometimes with same-day or overnight delivery.
I don’t provide:
• simultaneous or consecutive interpreting, either by telephone or in person
• business consulting, such as advice on business plans, marketing or regulatory requirements, or sourcing of products and contacts (I do, however, translate all kinds of documents in these areas.)
• immigration consulting and services, including obtaining birth certificates, family relationship certificates, and other vital records (I do, however, translate all kinds of official documents for clients with these materials in hand.)
Note: I cannot give you a firm price on most documents without reviewing the actual files first. Save time getting a quote by sending me your files through the form below or by email. If you are unable to do this because of confidentiality needs, let me know. I will gladly email you a signed non-disclosure agreement first. Also, tell me if your files are too large to upload/email. I can suggest an alternative transmission method.
Finally, keep in mind when contacting me that my minimum charge for one-time, small jobs is USD 125 (or equivalent in EUR, GBP, or KRW).