Three easy ways to reach me:
1) By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) By US phone at +1 972-255-4808 (voicemail only)
3) Through the contact form below
I specialize in translating Korean documents into English in a variety of technical fields. I also provide English>Korean translation, as well as other Korean translation-related support services.
I don’t provide:
• simultaneous or consecutive interpreting (including telephone interpreting)
• general business consulting, such as advice on business plans, marketing or regulatory requirements, or sourcing of products and contacts. (I do, however, translate all kinds of documents in these areas.)
Note: I cannot give you a firm price on most documents without reviewing the actual files first. Save time getting a quote by sending me your files through the form below or by email. If you are unable to do this because of confidentiality issues, let me know. I will gladly email you a signed confidentiality agreement first. Also, tell me if your files are too large to upload/email. I’ll provide an alternative transmission method.