A couple days ago I posted a photo of a couple very similar cars, one of which is ours. (Click here for the photo.) I mentioned that there are three differences between the two vehicles, but thanks to feedback from others, we've come up with five. Here they are:
- The color of the window visors is different.
- The car on the right is lower to the ground (since there are four people inside).
- The rear-view mirror of the car on the left is folded back a bit. (The angles of the shadows on the cars is what confirms this difference.)
- The emblems above the front wheels are different.
- At the back of the front door on the car on the right can be seen a faint spot above the black streak. This is the remains of a foam cushion that was on the door when we bought the car and which was intended to prevent damage to adjacent vehicles when opening the door. The cushion has since fallen off.
* It appears that the car on the left doesn't have an aerial antenna. And in fact, it's not visible at the resolution of the photo on the web post. But the following zoomed graphic shows it does have one and so this is not a difference between the two cars.